Lynne studied at Memphis College of Art achieving a Bachelor of Fine Arts and was awarded the Emeriti Fellowship. Since leaving college she has worked in the printing and publishing industry, become a multi-media specialist and written and co-authored several books. Lynne continues to pursue her own artistic interests, focusing on photography, digital painting, and 3d modeling. She has been in numerous exhibitions and has had her work published in books and magazines.
• 2017-End of my GBSI job of 15 years.... Let's see what the universe has in store next?
• 2014-We were selected as one of six families to appear on the ABC Halloween Fright Fight special. Find out more HERE.
• 2014-Adopted three beautiful kids!
• 2014-Self Published forth book, How to Haunt Your House, Book Four (Print Version)
• 2012-Re-designed and published first iBook, How to Haunt Your House, Book One (iBook/iPad 2 Version)
• 2011-We were filmed for an upcoming HGTV Halloween Special, Halloween Tricked Out, to be aired in 2012. Find out more HERE.
• 2011-Self Published third book, How to Haunt Your House, Book Three (Print Version)
• 2010-Self Published second book, How to Haunt Your House, Book Two (Print Version)
• 2009-Self Published first book, How to Haunt Your House, Book One (Print Version)
• 2008-Joined the Artel Art Gallery
• 2007-Joined the Pensacola Museum of Art
• Dec 2007-Design Version III of Rabbit Hole Productions
• July 2004- Design Version II of Rabbit Hole Productions with lots of updates goes online.
• 2003-Rabbit Hole Productions was created for our freelance projects and to create an on-line portfolio
• 2001- Present Global Business Solutions, Inc., Hired as a Web Designer and Multi Media Specialist. I have re-designed their existing website and marketing materials for a more up-to-date and professional look. Other duties include: original character design, interactive learning presentations, animation and advertising.
• 1991 to 2001 Burchell Publishing & Printing/New South Press. Work included all areas of design & graphic arts--from brochures, catalogs, books, covers and magazines. For a year, I was the sole designer of the Downtown Crowd and The Pensacola Area Realtor magazine. Also proficient in layout, concept work, identity systems, etc.
• 1989-91 Craftsman Printing Company, Pre-press work
May 1989 Memphis College of Art, Memphis, Tennessee
4 year degree
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Double Major: printmaking & sculpture
Minors: life drawing, bookbinding
May 1985 Pensacola High School, Pensacola, Florida
Journalism & Art major
Shawn studied at University of West Florida, Pensacola Junior College and the Memphis College of Art. Since leaving college he has done work for Walt Disney Productions, Hasbro, Marvel Entertainment, Warner Bros and more. He currently works in the IT industry, as a multi-media specialist. Shawn has co-authored and written several books. With Shawn’s unique artistic training and style he continues the tradition of creating hand-painted animation cells.
• 2007- Present Sacred Heart Hospital- Lab Coordinator
• January 2003- Rabbit Hole Productions was created for our freelance projects and to create an on-line portfolio
• 1993-2007 - Sacred Heart Hospital/CSC Information Services
• Magic Werks- children's book publication- Head Graphic Artist did work for Hasbro, Marvel Entertainment, Titan Sports INC, Saban Entertainment INC, Warner Bros INC, Mattel INC, TBS Productions INC, Dic Enterprises INC, Columbia Pictures Industries INC, Walt Disney Productions, Walt Disney Store Productions
• Fantasy Works- children's toys, books and advertising, Walt Disney Productions, Walt Disney Store Productions
• Magestic Printing- advertising and printing corporation, Erwin Toys Corp, Toon Art INC, Walt Disney Productions, Walt Disney Store Productions
University of West Florida
Pensacola Junior College
Memphis College of Art
Pensacola High School
All the programs we couldn't live without:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Character Animator
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• Adobe Audition
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Premier
• Adobe After Effects
• Adobe Media Encoder
• Zbrush (3d modeling and texturing program)
• UnReal Engine (Beginning 2017)
• Poser / Daz Studio
• iBooks Author
• Cinema 4D (3d modeling program)
• Bodypaint (3d texturing program)
• Trapcode Particular
• Painter 12
• Joomla 3